Cargo Transhipment at “Terminal Karpaty” Ltd.
We offer our Clients to perform transhipment of their cargo at our Complex “Terminal Karpaty” in Batevo town, Ukraine, which operates on the territory of 17 hectares. "Terminal Karpaty" Ltd is registered in August 05, 1998. The Terminal provides services in the international and internal transportation of cargoes, reloading, storage and customs clearence.
- Site for the transhipment of cargoes transported on opened railway wagons with processing capacity of 35 European wagons and 40 containers per day. It has the warehouse of a temporary storage with the area of 6908 sq.m.
- Site for the transhipment of bulk cargoes, with processing capacity of 40 European wagons per day and with a warehouse of a temporary storage with the area of 6156 sq.m.
- The closed terminal with the general area of 21.504 sq.m. contains 2 railway paths of European width (1435 mm.) and 2 railway paths of CIS countries width (1520 mm.). Two gantries (the length of each gantry is 433 m. and width is 8 m.) are disposed between the paths. A customs license warehouse by the area of 2205 sq.m., a warehouse of a temporary storage with the area of 360 sq.m. and a household block with the area 464 sq.m. are also placed inside the hangar.
- For transhipment in a mode the automobile – warehouse – wagon or vice versa serve special ports. They designed on simultaneous reception of 6 lorries and equipped with hydraulic lifts for loading / unloading of any types of trailers.
- The capacity of a complex makes up to 110 European wagons per day. The terminal consists of two separate sections. It allows simultaneous transhipment of both usual and dangerous cargoes.
Technical facilities at the terminal:
- 8 gantry cranes (load capacity from 10 up to 50 tons), among them there is a crane equipped with a special mechanical bucket for transhipment of bulk cargoes transported in opened rail wagons;
- 8 forklift trucks;
- 3 special machines with closed transporters for an overload of grain cargoes;
- 2 electronic weighbridges for weighting cargoes in both European and rail wagons of CIS track;
- 2 diesel locomotives (ТГК-2 and ЧМЭ-2);
Dynamics of LPG transhipment:
10 000 tons
303 railway wagons
84 000 tons
2600 railway wagons